Friday, July 20, 2007

Hi! Ginny Here!

Hi everyone!
Ginny here! Ginerva Molly Weasley that is! Yup, just like Ginny from Harry Potter! My momma fancies Harry Potter and everything to do with him! Plus, when she was looking for a name for me and she said Ginny out loud I came right to her! I like Ginny a lot, it's a nice name and it says a lot about me!

I am about 1 1/2 years old and I'm a female tortie kitty. Momma got me from the Humane Society. she came in to visit kitties and she fell in LOVE with me! I fell in love with her too!

Momma got me a purple collar, some cat nip toys, some jiggle balls, some nice tasty food and a potty. I'm having a good day!
Some of you may already know, I have a dog brother named Sidka. I don't know much about him, but he seems a little scary. I went up to his crate and looked in and it freaked me out! He's so biggggg!


Hopefully I get used to him soon!

No comments: